Puyol: "Milan is my second team, I always hope they win, except tomorrow"


Carles Puyol dismissed the idea of favourites on the eve of the Milan clash: "It's dangerous to be the favourites because we're playing against a great team. In the dressing room we know that it's a tough knockout round. If we don't play well, we'll struggle".
"Milan has really good players, who are in good form. It's a new project because some important players have left, but they are growing", he said. "El Shaarawy is on great form. Pazzini, Bojan…are all very good players - that's why they're with Milan".
Puyol admitted he admires the 'Rossonero' team. "I love Milan, it's my second team. I always want them to win, except against us", he said. "If I'd have left Barça, I would've liked to have gone to Milan, but I'm old now and I want to play at my club until I retire".
marca
 
Copyright © -2012 NO SPORT NO LIFE All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks